Sunday, April 3, 2011

"Map" Progress

I will try to keep posting updates like I did with Robada, and hopefully this map will actually be completed!

Here is some of the progress so far:



This is the Grand Stand. I didn't add realistic rows of benches for the players to sit on, for the reason that these ^ will work better for GTA. It also has the private booths with windows at the top for the important pricks to chill in :P



Basic Pit Garages.





The actual track itself has only the road layed out, and I am currently working on the terrain. But then again, this is only track #1 of 3. Still to be layed out is the massive Touge / Hillclimb and Meihan Sportspark, but I will plan to release the map one at a time, and when all 3 are done, release the final combo edition :D

Far hopes and dreams, but I may as well do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment